Interchange Plus Pricing
Choose Burlington Bank Card for secure and reliable payment processing, exceptional customer service, and low cost interchange plus pricing.
You can choose any plan you want and change from one plan to another at any time. If you need help choosing a plan, please let us know.
Interchange Plus Pricing Plans
Interchange Plus 0.10% + $0.10
- $10.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing up to $10,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
Interchange Plus 0.05% + $0.05
- $30.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing up to $25,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
Interchange Plus 0.00% + $0.05
- $60.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing over $25,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
All Plans Include:
- Free mobile payment app.
- 24x7 customer service.
- Online reporting.
- 2 day funding, next and same day available.
- Full-service PCI compliance.
- No set-up, annual, or minimum fees
- No contract. No cancellation fees.
- Separate rates and approval for American Express and International Cards.
Processing Powered By Elavon
As a Registered Merchant Service Provider and Elavon Payments Partner since 2008, we provide access to Elavon's secure, robust, reliable processing network with 24x7 support and industry-leading payments technology.
Elavon by the numbers:
- $300 billion in commerce annually.
- 5.6 billion annual transactions.
- 1.3 million merchant customers worldwide.
- Direct and gateway certification to hundreds of payment applications.
- Card Not Present Awards 2019 Winner for Best Processor and Best Gateway: Converge
- Subsidiary of U.S. Bank, a leading U.S. financial institution with $460B in assets an 18M customers.
talech mobile payment app - included free with all pricing plans.
- Quick, easy, and secure payments on your smartphone.
- In-app catalog/menu - up to 100 items.
- Apply taxes, discounts, and service charges.
- Works on both Apple and Android.
Key in sales or add a blue tooth card reader for chip / contactless transactions.
Credit Card Terminals
- Next generation all-in-one terminals and smart terminals for payments and receipts. Operate as stand alone payment terminals or integrated with a payment application.
- Counter top and wireless with connectivity via LAN, Wi-Fi, and Cellular Data.
Need a Payment Gateway?
Many existing payment gateways can be re-programmed at no cost.
- A leading payment gateway since 1996, Authorize.Net offers a secure and reliable PCI compliant e-commerce payment gateway from one of the most trusted names in the industry. Hosted Payment Page or Easy integration to over 100 certified shopping carts, Verified Merchant Seal, Fraud Prevention Tools, Recurring Billing and Card-On-File transactions.
- The Converge omni-commerce platform supports payments in any environment with or without a physical payment terminal enabling e-commerce, virtual terminals, and mobile payments.
- Awarding-winning API with connections to over 50 shopping carts.
- Hosted Payment Page enables payments on websites, social media, and e-invoicing via easy to set-up Buy Now buttons.
Card Not Present Awards 2018 and 2019 Winner for Best Gateway.
Network Merchants Inc
- Processing more than $45 billion in payments a year, NMI is the driving force behind more than 1,000 technology partners and 110,000 merchants across retail, transportation, hospitality, medical, non-profit, parking, and vending verticals.
Point of Sale Systems
Cloud-based point of sale systems for restaurants, retailers, and service businesses.
- Apple iPad and Android POS solutions from industry leaders talech, VEND, and NCR.
- Secure contactless payments and anytime, anywhere access to data.
Credit Card Processing Software
Cloud-based payment software with certified integrations to QuickBooks, QBs Online, Freshbooks, and Xero.
- Pull up and pay invoices or send emails with Pay Now links and all data synchs automatically, never see another CSV file again.
- Multiple integrations for CRMs, Shopping Carts, and Payment Gateways.
- Next Day and Same Day Funding.
- Gift Card and Loyalty.
- ACH, Electronic Check, and EBT.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Commercial Card Optimization.
- V/MC Account Updater Services and 3D-Secure.
- Developer APIs and SDKs.