Mail Order / Telephone Order
Burlington Bank Card offers a complete line of credit card and payment processing solutions for the Mail Order / Telephone Order environment. Choose from easy-to-use Virtual Terminals for keying in transactions to turn-key online payment portals and specialized solutions for invoicing, business-to-business, wholesale, recurring billing and card-on-file.
Now, if you have a PC, you can take payments – quickly and securely, anywhere, any time – without a major investment of money or effort. Elavon’s VirtualMerchant is a complete hosted payment solution that instantly transforms your PCs into “virtual” payment terminals. Accept a full range of payment types – from credit and debit cards to electronic checks and gift cards. Process transactions in physical face-to-face, mail order/telephone order, or e-commerce environments. Easily handle recurring and installment payments. And reduce your risk and compliance headaches by letting Elavon protect your financial data and ensure you’re in compliance with the latest industry security standards and regulations. Best of all, VirtualMerchant is designed to accommodate organizations of any size in any business segment.
Authorize.Net with CIM
The Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM) Application Programming Interface (API) allows you to store your customers' sensitive payment information on the Authorize.Net secure servers, potentially simplifying your compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- Securely storing your customers' confidential information.
- Allowing you to bill your customers different amounts or on different days each month, without re-keying the card number.
- Billing your customers only when the service is used.
- Storing your customers' payment data so it doesn't have to be re-entered each time they visit your Web site.
- Providing payment flexibility such as allowing customers to use multiple payment methods or shipping to multiple addresses for repeat purchases.