Purchasing Card Level III Data Rate
Purchasing Card Level III Data Rate is the Visa Interchange rate for a purchasing card type credit transaction submitted with Level 3 Data. Level 3 Data is extra information about the transaction that better qualifies it and gets it a lower interchange rate.
Interchange fee: 1.90% + $0.10
- 1.85% + $0.10 October 2017
- 1.80% + $0.10 October 2011
- Transaction taken on a purchasing card that meets CPS criteria and has level III data supplied.
- If a merchant is registered for Purchasing Large Ticket, then non-GSA transactions less than $6,980 will qualify here.
- If the merchant isn't registered, non-GSA will qualify at any amount.
- GSA cards with Level 3 data and transaction amount less than $6,484 will qualify here as of Oct 2008 (no registration required).