Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- CPS E-commerce Preferred
CPS E-commerce Preferred
CPS E-commerce Preferred is the Visa Interchange rate for a base card type ecommerce credit transaction. E-commerce credit card transactions will clear at this rate. What's the difference between Preferred vs. Basic? Some additional info is submitted with the transaction: CAVV and MOTO/ECP, and the transaction uses Verified by Visa for cardholder authentication. However, the rate is exactly the same as Basic.
Interchange fee: 1.80% + $0.10
- Single electronic authorization
- Authorization must include Address Verification (AVS) and 3-D Secure attempt, order number, and customer service number
- Purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.
- Internet merchants should qualify at this rate