CPS E-commerce Preferred Prepaid
CPS E-commerce Preferred Prepaid is a Visa Interchange Fee for a card not present e-commerce prepaid card transaction. What's the difference between Preferred and Basic? Not much, the rate is the same.
Interchange fee: 1.75% + $0.20
- Introduced October 2011
- Single electronic authorization, authorization must include Address Verification (AVS), order number, and customer service number, purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.
- MOTO/ECI Indicator should be a 7 for secure internet transaction.
- Internet merchants should qualify at this rate