Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- CPS E-commerce Basic
CPS E-commerce Basic
CPS E-commerce Basic is the Visa Interchange rate for a base card type e-commerce credit transaction. CPS stands for Custom Payment Service. What's that? Just how Visa defines the card product.
Interchange fee: 1.80% + $0.10
- Single electronic authorization, authorization must include Address Verification (AVS), order number, and customer service number, purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.
- MOTO/ECI Indicator should be a 7 for secure internet transaction.
- Internet merchants should qualify at this rate