CPS Card Not Present
CPS Card Not Present is a Visa Interchange Fee for a card not present credit card transaction.
Interchange fee: 1.80% + $0.10
- Single electronic authorization, authorization must include Address Verification (AVS), order number, and customer service number
- Purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.
- MO/TO merchants should qualify here.
How does a transaction qualify for this interchange fee?
The card number must be key entered from a mail order or telephone order, the billing zip code for the credit card must be entered when processing the sale, and the transaction must be settled within 24 hours.