Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- CPS Card Not Present Debit
CPS Card Not Present Debit
CPS Card Not Present Debit is a Visa Interchange Fee applied to card not present debit card transactions. Unregulated debit cards issued by banks with under $10 billion in assets (small banks, credit unions, etc.) will clear at this interchange rate. These transactions are exempt from the Durbin Amendment.
Interchange fee: 1.65% + $0.15
- 1.65% + $0.15 April 2012
- 1.60% + $0.15 October 2011
- Single electronic authorization, authorization must include Address Verification (AVS), order number, and customer service number
- Purchase date equal to shipping date and within 7 days of authorization
- Transaction settled on or 1 day after purchase/shipping date
- Settled amount must equal authorized amount, authorization response data included in the settled transaction.
- MO/TO merchants should qualify here.