US Full UCAF
US Full Universal Cardholder Authentication Field (UCAF) is the MasterCard Interchange rate for a base card type card not present ecommerce credit transaction.
- Interchange: 1.78% + $0.10
Interchange fee: 1.95% + $0.10
- Consumer card, Card Acceptor ID, Name, Street Address, City, Postal Code and Country Code, Electronic Commerce Security Level Indicators and Terminal Types for UCAF must be present
- Settled within 4 days
- Conducted with Merchant Security and Cardholder verification.
- 1.68% + $0.10 October 2014
- 1.89% + $0.10 October 2019
What does UCAF stand for in MasterCard interchange?
UCAF stands for Universal Cardholder Authentication Field.