Small Ticket Prepaid Debit
Small Ticket Prepaid Debit is the MasterCard Interchange fee for a base card type card present offline or signature prepaid debit transaction. A small ticket is a sale of $15.00 or less.
Interchange fee: 1.55% + $0.04
- Introduced October 2012
- Cardholder and card present, signature obtained, single electronic authorization, read & transmit complete magnetic stripe
- Transaction settled within 1 day of authorization
- Banknet reference number and Banknet date required in clearing transaction
- Sic code is 4111 (Commuter Transportation/Ferry), 4121 (Taxicabs / Limousines), 5499 (Coffee Shop, Convenience Stores, Delicatessens, Fruit Markets, Gourmet Food Stores, Health Food Stores, Ice Cream Shops, Miscellaneous Food Stores, Pretzel Stands, Produce Markets, Speciality Food Markets, Tea Stores, Vegetable Markets, Vitamin Stores, Yogurt Shops), 5812 (Restaurant), 5814 (Fast Food), 7523 (Parking Lot/Garage), 7832 (Movie Theater) or 7841 (Video Tape Rental Store)
- Transaction is less than $15.00.