Zero Cost Credit
Eliminate credit card processing fees with surcharging.
Card brand rules now permit a surcharge to be applied on credit card transactions. Merchants are not allowed to add a fee onto debit cards. Zero Cost Credit automatically applies a 3.5% surcharge on credit card sales while allowing debit cards to be processed without a surcharge, providing a fully compliant surcharging solution for all merchant types: in person, over the phone, and online.
Seamless Credit Card Surcharging
- You keep 100% of every credit card sale.
- Customers can always choose debit for a no fee option.
- Works seamlessly on terminals, mobile devices, and online.
- Zero Cost Credit is not available in all states and in some states additional terms apply.
Present, Then Pay.
- Cardholders will only see the surcharge fee on the payment screen if they use a credit card for payment.
- Cardholders can avoid the fee by simply using a different payment method (debit, cash, check).
Surcharging is available on Converge for Internet and Card Not Present Transactions.
- Hosted Payments Page
- Virtual Terminal
- Buy Button
- XML API