Interchange Plus Pricing is Better for Your Business
Interchange Plus Pricing
Interchange Plus Pricing is a method of charging for credit card processing where the merchant pays the exact Interchange fees, Plus a fixed mark up for processing services.
Rather than being in the middle, "buying" interchange and "selling" processing rates, the processor passes through the interchange fee to the merchant at cost and charges a fixed fee for processing services.
Why is Interchange Plus Pricing Better?
Lower Fees. Credit card processor's rates are based on marking up the actual interchange rates , paying the exact interchange instead eliminates these mark ups and lowers credit card processing fees.
Transparent Pricing. Since Interchange fees are the same for all processors, and publicly available, you always know the exact cost of every card.
Eliminate the Middleman. Since Interchange Plus passes card fees directly to you at cost, when Interchange fees go up or down, you automatically pay more or less. When the processor is in the middle setting the rate, they get to decide whether you pay more or less.
Interchange Plus Pricing Plans
You can choose any plan you want and change from one plan to another at any time.
If you need help choosing a plan, please let us know.
Interchange Plus 0.10% + $0.10
- $15.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing up to $10,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
Interchange Plus 0.05% + $0.05
- $20.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing up to $20,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
Interchange Plus 0.00% + $0.05
- $30.00 per month.
- Typically businesses processing over $20,000 per month will be best off on this plan.
All Plans Include:
- Free mobile payment app.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Online reporting.
- 2 day funding, same and next day available.
- Full-service PCI compliance.
- No set-up, annual, or minimum fees.
- No contract. No cancellation fees.
- Separate rates and approval for American Express and International Cards.
Many terminals, gateways, and applications can be re-programmed at no cost.
If you are interested in a new processing, terminal, or gateway solution, we have many options available for both purchase and rental.
talech Mobile - included free with all pricing plans.
- Take payments quickly and securely on your smart phone.
- In-app catalog/menu - up to 100 items.
- Apply taxes, discounts, and service charges.
Key in sales or add a blue tooth card reader for chip / contactless transactions.
Credit Card Terminals
- Next generation all-in-one terminals and smart terminals for payments and receipts. Operate as stand alone payment terminals or integrated with a payment application.
- Counter top and wireless with connectivity via LAN, Wi-Fi, and Cellular Data.
Already selling online? Many existing payment gateways and shopping carts can be re-programmed at no cost.
- The Converge omni-commerce platform supports payments in any environment with or without a physical payment terminal enabling e-commerce, virtual terminals, and mobile payments.
- The Converge API enables you to integrate your application or website to the Converge payment gateway with integrations to over 50 shopping carts.
- The Converge Hosted Payment Page enables payments on websites, social media, and e-invoicing via easy to set-up Buy Now buttons and payment links.
- A leading payment gateway since 1996, Authorize.Net offers a secure and reliable PCI compliant e-commerce payment gateway from one of the most trusted names in the industry. Hosted Payment Page or Easy integration to over 100 certified shopping carts, Verified Merchant Seal, Fraud Prevention Tools, Recurring Billing and Card-On-File transactions.
Network Merchants Inc
- Processing more than $45 billion in payments a year, NMI is the driving force behind more than 1,000 technology partners and 110,000 merchants across retail, transportation, hospitality, medical, non-profit, parking, and vending verticals.
Point of Sale Systems
Secure cloud-based point of sale systems for restaurants, retailers, and service businesses.
- Apple iPad and Android POS solutions from industry leaders talech, VEND, and NCR.
- 24x7 support, secure chip and contactless payment, automatic updates, and anytime, anywhere access to data.
Integrated Online Ordering
- Create a mobile-friendly online ordering website with brand and logo customization with just a few clicks.
- Manage orders, online payments, and customer communications directly on the POS application.
Processing Powered by Elavon
As a Registered Merchant Service Provider and Elavon Payments Partner since 2008, we provide access to Elavon's secure, robust, reliable processing network with 24x7 support and industry-leading payments technology.
Elavon by the numbers:
- $300 billion in commerce annually.
- 5.6 billion annual transactions.
- 1.3 million merchant customers worldwide.
- Direct and gateway certification to hundreds of payment applications.
- Card Not Present Awards 2019 Winner for Best Processor and Best Gateway: Converge
- Subsidiary of U.S. Bank, a leading U.S. financial institution with $460B in assets an 18M customers.
- Next Day and Same Day Funding.
- Gift Card and Loyalty Programs.
- ACH, Electronic Check, and EBT.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Commercial Card Optimization.
- V/MC Account Updater Services and 3D-Secure.
- Developer APIs and SDKs.