Converge Virtual Terminal
Converge Pay is a hosted payment platform that enables payments via web browser and mobile devices.
- Converge Pay can operate and process payments on PC and Mac computers or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Includes centralized cloud-based reporting and options for processing cash payments, uploading a product catalog and tracking tax and discounts.
Converge Pay integrates with card readers, PIN Pads, thermal receipt printers, and other peripheral hardware.
Ingenico iSC 250 Signature Capture PIN Pad
- The Ingenico iSC 250 connects via USB. Converge enables secure payments via web browser on your PC, and accommodates all payment types, including Chip, PIN, and NFC/Contactless. It's rugged too, with scratch-resistant glass and rated for 1,000,000 signatures and 500,000 card inserts!
Ingenico iPP 320 PIN Pad
- The Ingenico iPP 320 also connects to your computer or laptop via USB. In addition, it can connect to iOS devices like an iPad via LAN/ethernet. It's an affordable and reliable customer-facing solution for CHIP, PIN, and NFC.
Ingenico Link 2500 PIN Pad
- The LINK/2500 is lightweight and pocket-size. It's wireless, so you can just hand it right over to the customer if you want. It can connect via wifi, or Bluetooth, and can handle CHIP, PIN, and NFC. It's got accessability features as well, like a raised keyboard and an integrated speaker providing vocal assitance.
Ingenico RP457c Chip Reader
- The RP457c connects via audiojack, Bluetooth, or USB. It can handle CHIP and NFC and is compatible with hundreds of iOS and Android devices.
Epson T20 ReadyPrint
- Connect a thermal receipt printer via USB. The T20 is a workhorse printer from industry leader Epson, fast and reliable.